Manager-Electrical at Essar Project Limited
B.E. Electrical with 17 years of Experience in the field of EPC in Oil & Gas, Refinery and pharma industries.
Skills and Expertise
[2008 - Current] Manager-Electrical at Essar Project Limited
• Experience in planning, coordinating, handling of erection, execution of the electrical construction activities like HT/LT panels, Power and Distribution Transformers, Bus ducts, Laying of HT/LT Power, Control and Telecommunication Cables, Different sizes of Cable Trays, package units like UPS modules, Battery Chargers, Grounding Systems, Plant as well as Building Lighting systems, Cathodic Protection System for pipelines & tanks, Heat tracing systems, Fire Alarm Protection systems etc.
• and having a good track record of completion of jobs as scheduled/planned.
• Close Coordination with Detail Design Engineering Departments, Review of Procurement & contracts, Scope of Work, Co-ordination with Project Management Group, Client, Different vendors for expediting, inspection at shops and delivery of purchased items.
• Well versed with electrical engineering drawings/documents. Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up experience of HT/LT panels, Transformers, Bus ducts, package units like UPS modules, Battery Chargers, Grounding and Lighting systems, Cathodic Protection System for pipelines & tanks, Heat tracing systems, Fire Alarm Protection systems etc.
• Preparation of various Bill of Quantity (BOQ), Schedule of Quantity (SOQ), Budget Estimates etc.
• Engineer In-charge of electrical construction activities of Train-1 expansion units of refinery.
• Coordination and execution of various package Units for Air conditioning / Pressurization Units / Fire & gas Detection Units, HVAC ducts and fire protection packages.
• Involved in various As-built documentation like system handing over, Site Acceptance Tests (SAT), Generation of Daily-Weekly-Monthly progress report etc.
• • Tendering and Estimation for Saudi Aramco project, Takeer – Abudhabhi project, and Sohar- Oman project.
• Also involved in 35 Days Refinery shut down for FCCU Revamp Electrical Activities.
Authorised Energy Auditor,
B.E.Electrical- 1999-2003 Diploma in Electrical 1991-1994
This profile has been viewed 8 times