Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Working as Electrical Commissioning Engineer with 10+ years of Experience in Testing, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance in Power/Oil & Gas Sector, Looking for a Job in Suitable Background.
Skills and Expertise
knowledge and deliver outstanding results.
• Versatile Electrical & Electronics Engineer with 10+ years of rich experience of testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of electrical & control systems of oil & gas plants and power sector. Experience with reputable companies in the Middle East & India.
• Sound technical knowledge of wide range of equipment and systems – substations, thermal & hydroelectric power plants and power distribution systems. Adept in planning & executing jobs assuring completion on time, within budgets and fulfilling scope, quality and HSE requirements.
• Perform as key person the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start Up and Handover of the Facilities to Client on Time, on Budget with Safety as first objective.
• Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry includes Gas Treatment Plants, Oil & Gas Production Sites, Water Treatment Plants, GOSP’s, Wells and Manifolds.
• Authorized Electrical Person (AEP) by Tatweer Petroleum. • Approved Commissioning Engineer for Dubai Electricity & Water Authority. • Approved Commissioning Engineer for Abudhabi Electricity & Water Authority
Completed Bachelor of Engineering in the field of Electrical and Electronics from Government College of Engineering Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India with 1st class in the year April 2003.
|Tags:||Electrical Engineer Gas Field Oil Field|
This profile has been viewed 24 timesContact this Candidate