The onsite visits to Antipino refinery, SIBUR Tobolsk and Zapsibneftekhim (under construction) will be held on 1–3 March 2017 in Tymen as a part of the event on the construction and modernization of oil refineries, gas processing plants and petrochemical facilities.
The event is supported by the Strategic Partner – Antipino refinery and Special Partner – SIBUR Tobolsk.
Among the participants in 2017: the delegations headed by the CEOs and CTOs of Gazprom neft, Afipsky refinery, Surgutneftegaz, SIBUR Tobolsk, Antipino refinery, KINEF, Sayanskhimplast, Gazprom neftekhim Salavat, Gazprom pererabotka, Novoshakhtino refinery, Orhneftekhim-Holding, INKO-TEK, LUKOIL-Nizhegorodniinefteproyekt, Syzran refinery, Tatneft, Bashkir Scientific Research Institute of Petroleum Refining, O'ZLITINEFTGAZ, and many others.
Among the speakers and honored guests in 2017:
• Vadim Somov, General Director, KINEF
• Marat Usmanov, General Director, LUKOIL-Nizhegoroniineftproyekt
• Igor Taratunin, Technical Director, Gazprom neftekhim Salavat
• Ramil Abdrakhmanov, Head of project design, Office for Construction Projects Execution, Tatneft
• Vladimir Krikorov, Technical Director, Novoshakhtino refinery and many others.
In addition to the onsite visits, the event participants will have the opportunity to discuss the most relevant industry issues:
1. Construction and modernization of downstream facilities: project preparation and implementation. Best Russian and international practices
2. Project management methods. Optimal conditions for project configuration, contract strategy and work schedule
3. Case studies of import substitution. Selection of process technologies and equipment
4. Technology development features and prospects: innovative solutions for oil and petroleum refining facilities
5. Production automation and information process management.
Official website: www.oilandgasrefining.ru
Project Director, Ekaterina Mamonova
+7 499 505 15 05 (ext. 107), +44 207 394 30 90, EMamonova@vostockcapital.com